GCT#3 Education Logo Contest
Grand Council Treaty #3 | Treaty #3 Education Logo Contest
Grand Council Treaty #3 is hosting a logo contest for the Education department and the Treaty 33 Education Committee – comprised of education representatives from each Treaty #3 communities and First Nation Organizations. We are asking Treaty #3 member to submit their artwork depicting what education in Treaty #3 means to you.
Logos will be featured on our website, promotional wear, at our meeting / event posters for the Education department of Grand Council Treaty #3. Artwork will be judged by our Treaty #3 Education Committee members at our upcoming Education Meeting.
Deadline for Artwork Submission: November 23, 2018 @ 12pm
Submission Rules & Regulations
- Must be a member or resident of one of the 28 First Nation communities of Treaty #3 territory
- Submit a high resolution of original artwork
- Provide a signature from a parent or legal guardian or legal representative, if artist is under the age of 18 years old
- Orientation: Portrait of Original Artwork – Anishinaabe Education themed design
- Dimensions: 5 inches’ x 11 inches (Letter size)
- Quality: 300 Pixels per inch (PPI)
- Format Option: PNG, PSD, AI
For more information, please contact Grand Council Treaty #3: