The Grand Council Treaty #3 is seeking a Youth Facilitator on a term position from November 2017 to March 31, 2018. The ideal candidate would have an interest in working with First Nation’s youth in Treaty #3 on current and emerging issues.
The Youth Facilitator, shall act as the primary point-person responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of activities with the Youth Executive Council and Youth Council’s throughout Grand Council Treaty #3.
To achieve these important goals, the Youth Facilitator must work with the Youth Executive Council and other Grand Council Treaty #3 staff. Efficient delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, clear communication of expectations to First Nations and reporting to the Youth Executive Council are critical to the success of this initiative.
- Must have excellent, proven project coordination and administrative skills;
- Must have a sound working knowledge of various computer applications (ie. Microsoft Suite of Office Applications, Windows, etc.);
- Must have solid youth leadership skills;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Must have an ability and the means to travel throughout Grand Council Treaty #3; and
- Ability to speak Anishinaabemowin an asset;
Send C.V. & 3 references to:
Gary Allen, Executive Director
Grand Council Treaty #3
PO Box 1720
Kenora, ON P9N 3X7
We thank all those who apply. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Submission of criminal record check required prior to offer of employment. Relocation costs are not available.
|Closing Date||4:30 P.M. – Friday, November 10, 2017|
|Salary Scale||Commensurate with Education & Experience|