The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative services and coordination support. The Administrative Assistant is a highly organized team player, with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, problem solving, analytical thinking, and an ability to meet tight deadlines with ever changing priorities is required.
- Answers telephone, relays calls, and records messages;
- Schedules, confirms & arranges appointment or meeting of Executive Director;
- Attends meetings and records minutes, as required;
- Drafts, proofreads, and edits all correspondence and various reports for the Executive Director;
- Co-ordinates and manages general administrative office services of the Executive Director such as equipment, supplies, and general office maintenance;
- Makes arrangements, prepares, and assists in Grand Council National Assemblies;
- Arranges travel for the Executive Director as needed;
- Assists in planning and organizing of events relate to the Executive Director and/or GCT3 administrative office;
- Assists in the preparation of business-related presentations in electronic form;
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Completion of high school or equivalent;
- Proficient spoken and written English with an understanding of the Anishinaabe language;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS outlook required.
Send Applications to:
Gary Allen, Executive Director
Grand Council Treaty #3
PO Box 1720
Kenora, ON P9N 3X7
Fax: (807) 548-5041
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. However only those being considered will be contacted.
|Closing Date||August 14, 2018|